- Must be 23 years or older
- No Felony convictions within the previous 10 years
- Cannot be involved as a defendant in an active felony case or a misdemeanor involving assault to another person or involving drugs.
- No DUIs in previous 7 years
- No Careless driving or reckless driving on MVR (3 years)
- No, at fault rear end collisions, rollover accidents, or jackknife accidents in the previous 3 years.
- *12 months experience in the past 3 years pulling a 53' van if for van fleet of which 6 months must be OVER THE ROAD. (school counts as time served)
- *12 months experience in the past 3 years pulling a flat bed with 6 months hauling steel coils of which 6 months must be OVER THE ROAD if for flat bed (school counts as time served)
- No more than a combination of 3 moving violations or at fault accidents in the previous 3 years.
- **An acceptable PSP score
- No if the applicant has a speeding citation of 15 mph or more over the posted speed.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Must be able to pass a road test administered by Venture Express
- Must meet all qualifications in section 391.11 of the FMCSA regulations handbook.
- If they have ever been employed by Venture Express they must have been gone for a minimum of 6 months and must have left in good standing.
* The safety director will make a decision on any other combination of experience
** An acceptable PSP score is being developed but in the mean time our recruiter's judgment will be sufficient. If there are any questions the Safety Director will make the final decision.